Hi, I’m Alan Robinson
First and foremost I believe in veterinary care.
That is, I and my team care about animals, those who own them and those who look after them. But I also believe independent veterinary practices offer great value to the community.
Many independent practices are run by dedicated owners and managers, like yourself, who share our fundamental belief in the care of animals.
However, vet school didn’t prepare you for the business side of things. So when faced with the harsh reality of the business world you often find yourself struggling.
My aim is to help you realise your full potential in terms of business development and practice management. By running efficient, profitable businesses, you can make the most of latest innovations and deliver the best possible veterinary care.
We achieve our purpose by:
- Having a deep understanding of the veterinary profession
- Possessing expertise in practice management and business development
- Providing specialist services and products that enable you to develop skills, improve processes and implement well-crafted strategies
- Creating a nurturing environment that enables you to continue your professional development in a way that gets tangible and intangible results
- Remaining at the forefront of innovations
- Only working with independent practices
Please do have a look at the video below from the 2011 UK Info Millionaire event, which tells some of my story
Well, now you’ve heard my story.
Since then I’ve been running my Platinium Practice Academy for Independent Veterinary Practice Owners.
Here what I’ve been talking about since… I talked about this in 2012 but how true it was….